1. Review assignment
2. Create a Honors Biology Project in your Google Drive. Make a copy of all worksheets, change the title from Copy Of, click File, Move to, and add each assignment for this project to your Honors Biology Project folder.
3. Select topic
HOMEWORK: TOPIC DUE TO CANVAS BY THE END OF THE HOUR
1. Complete the focusing topics worksheet with research questions.
2. Review databases.
3. Create or update Noodletools account.
4. Create a Noodletools project and share with Mrs. Bunse's inbox.
5. Put your sources into your Noodletools project.
HOMEWORK: FOCUSED TOPIC WORKSHEET AND COMPLETION OF CREATING NOODLETOOLS PROJECT DUE TO CANVAS BY OCT. 19. YOU SHOULD HAVE AN ARTICLE THAT ANSWERS YOUR FIRST SUBQUESTION READY BEFORE CLASS ON NOV. 12. THAT SAME ARTICLE SHOULD BE CITED IN YOUR NOODLETOOLS PROJECT.
1. Learn about paraphrasing and summarizing.
2. Review annotations.
3. Review Cornell notes.
4. Complete the Cornell notes and annotations for your first article!
HOMEWORK: COMPLETED CORNELL NOTES AND ANNOTATED ARTICLE DUE NOV. 23RD AT 11:59 PM.
1. Review graphic representations/data and how to find it on databases.,
2. Find your data article and begin your annotations and Cornell notes over it.
HOMEWORK: COMPLETED ANNOTATED DATA ARTICLE WITH CORNELL NOTES DUE DEC. 22TH AT 3 PM.