Databases and Search Techniques: Monday, September 11th/Tuesday, September 12th
1. Learn about source types and advanced search techniques.
2. Review appropriate databases and websites for this project.
3. Create your own search strings for your topic and find four articles about your topic. (Have your focusing topics worksheet open!). Make sure to get the permalink for EbscoHost. Test all your links for your articles before submitting.
- Search term worksheet WITH 4 links/permalinks from databases about your topic DUE on Friday, September 15th @ 11:59 PM.
- Your final selection for article #1 MUST be ready by beginning of class on Wed. September 27th/Thurs. September 28th. (It can be the one we provided you, but this will be your final selection!)