In-Text Citations, Introduction, Thesis, and Body Paragraphs: Wednesday, Jan. 24th/ Thursday, Jan. 25th
1. Learn about APA in-text citations
- Export your References, so you can see and write down your in-text citations that will go with your paper.
- APA Formatting Presentation
- Be sure to apply these in-text citations to your paper!
- Students who want feedback on these from a librarian may submit them to Canvas for a 0 point assignment.
2. Review introduction, thesis statement, and first body paragraph
Future Trends and Conclusion: Monday, Jan. 29th/Tuesday, Jan. 30th
1. Learn about how to write your Future Trends section and Conclusion.
- Future Trends and Conclusion presentation
- If you want a paper copy example of Future Trends, talk to a librarian!
- Rough draft so far DUE February 2nd to Canvas with a MINIMUM of 4 paragraphs, including any appropriate in-text citations!
- FEEDBACK WILL BE GIVEN OVER PAPER BY LIBRARIANS NEXT LIBRARY DAY--It is best to have a significant amount written for valuable feedback.
Feedback and Work Time: Monday, Feb. 12th/Tuesday, Feb. 13th
Librarians provide feedback on paper written so far. All students will get a check-in. The rest of the hour will be work time for the paper.