Annotations, Paraphrasing, and Cornell Notes: Wednesday, September 27th/Thursday, September 28th
1. Submit your first article as a PDF to Canvas.
2. Learn about annotation/Cornell notes requirements.
3. Learn about paraphrasing and summarizing.
4. Review annotations.
5. Review Cornell notes.
Remember: Use the Cornell notes template located on your teacher's Canvas!
6. Complete the Cornell notes and annotations for your first article!
- Turn in your progress for your annotations/Cornell notes BY THE END OF CLASS!
- Annotated article and Cornell notes #1 DUE AT 11:59 PM on Friday, October 6th.
- Annotated article and Cornell notes #2 DUE AT 11:59 PM on Tuesday, October 20th.
- Article #3 INCLUDING 3rd subquestion at the top (no annotations or Cornell notes required) DUE AT 11:59 PM on Tuesday, October 24th.