1. Open iDVD by clicking the icon on the dock or searching for “iDVD” in spotlight.
2. In the welcome window
3. In the Create Project window
4. Click “Create.”
1. In the iDVD window, click the “DVD Map” button.
2. In the DVD Map view, locate your video and drag it to the “Drag content here to automatically play when the disc is inserted” area.
3. Make sure your video is selected by clicking on it in the auto-play area.
To make a looped movie:
✳ Click Advanced > Loop Movie. A small circular arrow should appear on the bottom-right of the auto-play area.
4. You can preview your movie by clicking the “Play” button to the right of the volume slider at the bottom of the iDVD window. Click “Exit” on the control panel to go back to editing your DVD menu.
1. Click the “Burn” button to the right of volume slider at the bottom of the iDVD window.
2. In the dialog box, click “Continue burning.”
3. When prompted, insert a blank DVD by holding down the “Eject” key on the keyboard located to the right of the volume up key (F12) for a few seconds and place the disc with the recordable side face down on the tray.
4. When a blank DVD is inserted, the burning process will begin automatically.