1. Click on a clip in the project library and a yellow bounding box will appear on the clip.
2. Use the cursor to grab the yellow frame and adjust the selection.
3. Click on the selected clip and drag it into the Project Window.
4. To trim or edit a clip, move red playhead to point where you want to trim or edit the clip.
5. Click on Clip in the menu and select Split Clip, Trim to Selection, or Trim Clip to cut your clip as desired.
Watch all the steps explained from above.
1. To open the Clip, Video, or Audio Inspectors, do one of the following:
1. In the Clip Adjustments window, you may change the following:
1. In the Video Adjustments window, you may change the following:
1. In the Audio Adjustments window, you may change the following: