Ahh...the fun begins! You are now ready to make a movie. Read the Movie Maker Directions document to get started. You can find Movie Maker from the start menu of your computer.
If you need specific directions, there are videos from Atomic Learning located on the left hand side of this page.
SAVE your Movie Maker frequently. The program has a tendency to freeze.
Go to the "Web 2.0" tab on the LMC homepage and look under "Sounds and Music". www.freeplaymusic.com is a great site.
Once you have added your music, you need to add the last slide to your Power Point. This includes your first name, copyright statement, and music citation. You will need to save the slide as a "JPEG Interchange Format" file and upload it into your Movie Maker.
If you find a mistake on a PowerPoint, you will have to go back and make the correction. You will need to save "current slide" only instead of saving your entire PowerPoint again. Then upload the corrected slide into MovieMaker.
Saving Your Final Project:
1. In Movie Maker choose "Finish Movie" under movie tasks and select "save to my computer".
2. Enter your last name only for your file name.
3. "Browse" and look for the folder you want it saved. (Most likely a folder labeled PSA in your CA folder.)
4. Click "next" when prompted.
5. Click "next" again when prompted.
6. Wait for your movie to save and click "finish".
7. Watch your movie. If you are satisfied with your product, you will save it into your teacher's drop box.
8. From Windows Media Player, choose "file" and "save as".
9. Title the file name with your last name only.
10. Save to the resource folder > teachers > and select your teacher's inbox > find your CA hour and save.
This presentation contains some copyrighted material used under the education fair use exemption to U.S. copyright law.