Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Wevideo is available to all students and teachers through a web browser.
iMovie is available on the library computers and iPads. Make note of the computer you use - you will need to return to it each day to work.
- Go to wevideo.com.
- Click Sign In.
- Choose Log In with Google.
- Enter your Blue Valley username and password.
STEP 2 - Before you create a video follow, these steps to collaborate.
Since you are working with others, you can make it so they can edit the video too (just not at the same time).
Create a Project
- One person in the group will need to create a new project. (Projects tab > + button)
- Name the project and select Collaborative.
- Either provide the link to your group members or add them by name.
- You will not have any media to add. Ignore this part and choose Next.
STEP 3 - NOW start your video creation.
|Blue Valley West High School