Your student email address should be your first initial, middle initial, last name @bluevalleyk12.net.
Once you have completed your Google Presentation, go to file > download as > Power Point. This will convert your presentation to Power Point 2010.
1. One person in your group needs to log on to their school e-mail account. Your login will be the same information you use to log on to the computer.
2. At the top of the screen, choose "documents".
3. Choose to "create" a "presentation".
4. In the upper right hand corner, choose "share". You will need to enter your partner or group member's e-mail.
5. Your partner or group member will need to log in to their e-mail to work on the Google Presentation.