1. Read Ms. Davis's assignment guidelines for the stop motion project and look at the rubric for how it is graded.
2. Watch example stop motion videos from past students and some professionals.
1. Make a copy of the storyboard template.
Using iMotion on the iPad provided or on your phone (if you choose to download it), film your video.
1. Using WeVideo (or other video editing software of your choice), add your voiceover (the script from your storyboard), a title, and any other extra elements to make your stop motion project amazing!
2. Submit your final product!