SUPREME JUSTICE RESEARCH: Research the following information on each Supreme Court member:
- Who appointed them and when were they appointed?
- What was the political party of the president who appointed them?
- What education does the justice have? Where did they go to school?
- What is their political ideology? Liberal, conservative, or moderate?
- What is their family background?
- Provide an interesting fact about each member
- Find a picture of each member.
- Give statistics on how many times he has voted in the majority.
VIDEO PROJECT: Working with a partner you will create a video summary over a specific Supreme Court decision.
Your video will include the following:
1. Background information on the case.
2. The constitutional issue the court considered
3. The decision the court issued
4. Long term significance of the case
Here is the breakdown of the project:
- Research - Monday
- Write out a script - Monday
- Film and upload - Tuesday
- If you didn’t upload it Tuesday do it Block Day.
- Edit and Save – Block day
- Create notes – Friday