1. Tuesday, Jan. 6: set up accounts in NoodleTools; create project; add CNN Wire and FairTest sources to works cited (note: 7th hour still needs to add FairTest)
2. Wednesday, Jan. 7: Bibliography, quotations, annotations
3. Thursday, Jan. 8: in-text citations
4. Friday, Jan. 9 (computer lab): write paragraph using skills from days 1-3; submit paragraph and research by end of class today!!!
5. Block Day, Jan 14/15: Review feedback/self-reflection and revision; Overview of databases; independent research
1. Wednesday, Jan. 7: Set up accounts in NoodleTools; create project; begin works cited
2. Thursday, Jan. 8: Create "real" project and share with partner; enter bibliographic info from The Atlantic; find/print/annotate related article in one of the databases (add to works cited)
3. Friday, Jan. 9: continue work on annotations, adding to works cited, etc.
3. Tuesday, Jan. 13:
4. Friday, January 16