1. Complete the planning sheet.
2. Create a folder in My Documents labeled HCA Booktrailer.
3. Using the resources on the LibGuide, begin searching for and selecting images and music. You may also check out a camera or videocamera to take pictures or record video.
4. Once you have all of your materials collected, begin creating the booktrailer.
5. Open www.jaycut.com and create a free account.
6. Begin loading your photos, music, video, etc.
7. When the project is completed, email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not use music from a CD or iTunes. This breaks copyright. However, the following links provide background music that is available in the public domain or creative commons.