Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
YOU get to choose a current HEI (Human Environmental Interaction) issue or problem from anywhere in the world and create a poster showing 10 facts about your issue.
More General Databases:
At home and need access? The password for the password is "password".
Research Quick Tips:
1. Put quotes around a phrase. For example, if your topic is Population Growth, search "Population Growth".
2. Use the Browse Topics option. This helps you find something similar to your topic to start your research.
3. Add another term to your topic to narrow your search. For example, "Population Growth" AND environment .
4. If all else fails, contact Ms. Lasswell! I'm always here for you!
Recording Your Research
1. Record your research as you go! Make sure to be logged into MyBib.com to record your sources.
2. Record your research in this table.
HEI Poster Notes
Click here and you will be forced to make a copy. Ms. Lasswell made a sample entry you can view but it does not count as one of your 10 facts!