1. I can explain the basic beliefs of Judasim.
2. I can explain the basic beliefs of Christianity.
3. I can explain the basic beliefs of Islam.
4. I can explain the basic beliefs of Hinduism.
5. I can explain the basic beliefs of Buddhism.
6. I can explain how Judaism and Christianity are linked together.
7. I can explain how Judaism, Christianity and Islam are all linked together.
8. I can explain how Hinduism and Buddhism are linked together.
9. I can compare and explain any similarites and difference between these world religions.
World Religions Map
Explore religious beliefs around the world through an interactive map produced by WGBH. The interactive opens to show a map that displays the religions that are the most prevalent in each country around the world. You may then click on one of eight religious groupings listed in the menu to examine its relative popularity in each country. The map features brief descriptions of each religious grouping and bar graphs that reflect the percentage of a country’s population associated with each grouping. The religious groupings are (in alphabetical order) Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism, indigenous religions, Islam, Judaism, non-religious people, and other religions. This resource is part of the Sacred Journeys with Bruce Feiler Collection.