Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Providing every student the opportunity to learn, create, explore, & connect.
The Blue Valley High School Library strives to be the “heartbeat” of the school, where personal and academic growth is the principal focus.
The Tiger Library will accomplish this by:
- Creating a safe, clean, and inviting atmosphere
- Collaborating and supporting teachers in an instructional partnership
- Maintaining a collection that reflects the needs and interests of the school community
- Promoting a culture that values reading and literacy
- Providing current digital resources and technology