You will create two videos showing the knowledge you've gained through your career research. You need to be informative yet enticing in your videos. You are trying to sell these careers!
- Video 1 will be on the job you found through your assigned industry.
- Video 2 is your choice: you can focus on the career that interested you OR the career you chose based on your Naviance Career Survey.
Each video must include the following requirements:
- 2-5 minutes in length
- Everything you researched about your career (refer to rubric for a checklist of what to include)
- Brief explanation of why people should consider the career
- Relevant images supporting the researched content
- A voiceover sharing the researched information (OR you can have a ton of fun and use our green screen and feature yourself in the video!)
- Minimal to no text - text should only be used to emphasize something you are addressing
- Remember! You are trying to sell this job so you need to be informative but not boring! Have fun! Be creative! You want your audience to be intrigued and want to learn about these careers.
Please refer to the rubric linked above to see Ms. Dolence's expectations for your video.