What inferences can you make from the data provided?
1. Review the links provided. Note the currency of the information for our state and surrounding areas.
2. Taking in what you discovered from earlier stations, what inferences can you make from the data provided?
Think - Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How
What do you notice about the population? The wage earnings? Other interesting factors?
3. Open a new notecard in Noodletools.
4. Note Card Title: What inferences can I make from the data provided?
5. Provide a direct statistic(s) in the direct quote section. Paraphrase the information in the next box. In My Ideas, answer the specific question.
|Blue Valley West High School||@bvwlibrary||@bvwlibrary|