You will be researching what a day in your city will be like. Use the links to the right to learn about what your city has to offer. After you have agreed on your plans, make a photo album displaying your travels. You will need to present IN SPANISH about each photo.
Buenos Aires, Argentina
San José, Costa Rica
Photos for Class Search for copyright free images AND it cites it for you.
Creative Commons Great search engine to search Flickr, Google Images, and more for images you can use.
NYPL Digital Images - free (somewhat historical) images that have been digitized from the New York Public Library
Photo Pin Easy search system, lots of interesting images.
FlickRiver Searches Flickr for images. Easy browsing system.
Wikipedia List of Public Domain Sources Links to a lot of GREAT collections of images you are free to use. Lots of subject specific collections.
American Memory Project Place to find historical images to use.
1. Login to your Prezi account at http://www.prezi.com .
2. Return to this page and click on the photo album link above.
3. Choose "Make a Copy".
4. Save it as another file. Then you may click Edit and start Editting.
5. Add photos and download them from sites you want to include on your "trip".
6. WHEN YOU PREZI IS DONE, CHOOSE SHARE AND EMAIL IT TO ME! My email is: Lbhogan@bluevalleyk12.org .
Use Google Maps to view sites around your city. You view photos people have taken from your city and use the 'search nearby' function to find restaurants, hotels, museums and more!