Situation: You are a sports reporter that works for Líder en deportes, a sports show dedicated to interviewing successful athletes about what helps and helped them succeed in their sport as a professional. Your boss has asked you to interview a famous Latino athlete and to prepare a brief segment for the viewers of the show to enjoy. In your interview segment you:
- include biographical information about the athlete
- ask what the athlete does on a daily basis to prepare for their sport
- ask about a time when they were injured and what they did to get better
- ask about their most recent competition
- include visuals to enhance the interview setting and/or presentation of the segment
- I can ask and answer questions about what I and others do to stay physically fit.
- I can ask and answer questions to participate in a directed conversation of 7-10 exchanges what hurts and what happened.
I can narrate orally to present information about daily habits and routines that resulted in fitness and a healthy lifestyle