Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
All Research is Due Friday, Sept. 13th by the END OF CLASS
1. Create a New Project Title: Last Name, First Name-TITANIC
Ex. Harvey-Titanic---How To Video
2. Include Driving Question in the Research Question field--How do I, as a storyteller, describe how classism impacted passengers on the Titanic?
3. Share with Project Inbox by typing teacher's last name and choosing the correct drop-down choice.
4. Must have at least 2 sources cited:
Website-->Pull Information and plug into the correct fields--How To Video
Database-->Copy & Paste the given citation--How To Video
Book-->Use the ISBN number to import the citation--How To Video
Artifact--> Print or In Hand-->Choose the correct document type (Newspaper, Journal, etc.)-->fill out the appropriate fields
5. Notecards (minimum 3) need to be titled appropriately with a source attached: How To Video
***Notes need to be in the In Your Own Words section of the notecard. Bullet points, short, in YOUR words. Use the Need To Know list to help guide your searching.