Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Audio Dramatization Process
• Outline the story
• Identify key scenes and characters
• Compose script
• Choose any sound effects
• Practice the script
• Set up equipment (including anything needed for sound effects)
• Record the segment in short segments
• If working online, save often!
• Edit the audio as necessary
• If working online, add any additional music or sound effects
• Review the completed recording
• Publish or share the final piece
1. Review Elements of a Horror/Mystery story.
2. Listen to a podcast that illustrates a mysterious/horror story.
3. Brainstorming short scary story ideas.
4. Free write.
5. Come to the next class with a short mysterious story to create into a podcast.
1. Share out stories
2. WeVideo and Copyright Free Tools
3.Cite Music and sound effects.
4. Work on podcasts.