Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Link to Upload Photo
Click on this photo to UPLOAD your PDF.
How to Save an Image as PDF
- Find your image in the database and right copy the image and citation.
- Open a Word Document. Click the “Layout” tab. Click “Orientation” and turn the paper to “landscape”.
- Copy and paste the image to your word document and stretch it to fit the entire page.
- Copy and paste the citation for your image under your image.
- Click “File -> Save As ->
- Change “File Format to PDF” and save your image.
- Upload your image to the form on the Libguide.
Science in Context
Specific information about scientific topis includes academic journal. Choose Browse to help pick a topic of interest.
|Blue Valley West High School