I can understand how synthetic material is made from natural resources.
Assignment: Learn about a specific synthetic material and research six specific questions. Take notes on note cards and then create a visual presentation that will be used to share your information to teach other classmates about your synthetic material. See timeline below.
Day 1: Introduction, explore topics, locate resources, and begin learning.
Day 2: Research, take notes and cite.
Day 3: Finish research, notes and cite sources.
Day 4: Begin presentation.
Day 5: Finish presentation.
Day 6: Share presentation.
Day 7: Share presentation.
1. What are the physical characteristics of the synthetic?
2. What natural resources are used to make the synthetic product?
3. How is the synthetic made?
4. What are some positive and negative impacts to society of making and using the synthetic product?
5. How is the synthetic used?
6. Is the synthetic or natural method of use most beneficial? Why?