Follow these steps to create your bibliography.
Watch this video to learn how to use Animoto.
1. Bibliography--you must export your bibliography from Noodle Tools. (See directions above.)
2. Login to Animoto using the provided login information.
3. Follow the steps through Animoto to create a video.
4. Music--You may choose a song from Animoto or one you have found online.
5. Pictures--Upload all of your pictures, including the bibliography.
6. Text--Typing your text may be a challenge. You might have to break sentences into phrases. Be sure your text makes sense and is spelled correctly.
Go to a QR reader (Use Firefox or Chrome)
To create a QR code, begin here!
Use these easy steps:
1. After producing your video in Animoto, copy the URL.
2. Paste the URL in the box from the website http://beqrious.com/qr-code-generator/
3. Click Enter and a QR code appears on screen.
4. Download or copy the code and put into Word with your name, hour, date, teacher, title of book.
5. Adjust the QR Code size to 2.5" x 2.5".
6. Print and turn in to your teacher!
7. Optional: Print 2 and share one with Mrs. Yeager!
A Wonderland of Snow
Back to School
Coming Up Roses
Glitter and Gold
I Love NY
Life’s A Beach
Pinwheels and Things
The Winding Vine
Through the Blossoms