Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- I can use mathematical vocabulary.
- I can make mathematical connections.
- I can create a smore demonstrating my knowledge of mathematical connections.
- I know the factors, multiples, greatest common factor, least common multiples of numbers.
Don't Forget Your Favorite Number
- Choose a number with which you can make many mathematical connections that can include mathematical vocabulary. For example, the number 24 has factors of 1,2,3,4,6,8,12 and 14. It has multiples of...
- You will need to have 10 specific mathematical facts to report on your number (get creative). Example - 24 would be two dozen.
- After having your number okayed by Mrs. Mettlach (since we don't want to have too many of the same number) create an attractive, informative poster using Smore online that can be shared with the school on our bulletin board.