Wednesday: Students will examine numerous sources covering the writing prompt. They will then choose the best sources and annotate those sources to garner the best information to support their thesis. Students will then begin formulating an outline or rough draft.
Friday: Students will type their final essay.
1. Why do we turn sports stars or celebrities into heroes or role models?
2. Because we help pay the salaries of professionals, do we have the right to uphold them to certain standards?
3. Why is there a sense of entitlement among stars and celebrities? Lack of rules?
4. How do we change society's mindset so that sport stars and celebrities are just seen as human beings?
5. What are the chances we can make sports and entertainment simply about fun?