Day 5 - Creating a Works Cited Page
1. Librarians will have students open their note card PowerPoint file.
2. Show students how the completed note cards will create an outline for them.
3. Students will open a blank Word document.
4. Students will be instructed to begin copying and pasting the citations from each of their note cards into the Word document.
5. Librarians will lead students through page setup, indents and alphabetization.
1. Highlight your citations.
2. In the top toolbar, click HOME.
3. Choose A to Z Sort button.*
*Note that citations that begin with " " will not be alphabetized.