Day 1 - Search Terms & Databases
1. Students come to class with assignment objectives outlined by instructor, as well as a possible topic idea/focus.
2. Librarians discuss and work through keyword development.
3. Features of the databases that students will be using are demonstrated.
4. Visual check of keyword sheet.
5. Students move to lab and begin researching.
6. Librarians show students how to access databases from home.
7. Search sheets are turned in and suggestions made for next class period.