Step by Step...
1. Create your citation. (At the bottom of most articles - in our databases - you will find citations.)
2. Paste the citation into a Word document.
3. Arrange the citations in alphabetical order.
4. After each citation include three to four sentences about the article.
What to say?
* Summarize the article (1 sentence)
* How helpful was the article? Why? (2 sentences)
"Purdue OWL: Annotated Bibliography."Annotated Bibliography Samples. N.p., 15
Oct. 2012. Web. 15 Oct. 2012. <owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/614/03/>.