Choose 1 of the following to present your information
2. Title- Last name, First Name-Hr-Selected Topic
Ex. Wayne, John-Hr1-Horseback Riding
3. Share with Project Inbox by typing Social Studies teacher's last name and select the appropriate hour from the drop-down menu.
4. Research Prompt copy/pasted into the Research Question field
5. (1 Textbook Source and the rest should come from databases)
Textbook-->use ISBN & include chapter and pages--> How To Video
**Database-->Export Citation to NT-How To Video
6. At least 3 Note Cards (Minimum 1 per source)
Each note card needs a source attached
Quoted information needs to be in quotes with the in-text citation included w/in the NC
Ex. “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken” (Wilde).
Bulleted notes related to the selected research prompt
Notes paraphrased in YOUR OWN WORDS
Key Words or Search Words-->Make a list of terms that you will use when searching databases
Example: Industrial Revolution a blessing or a curse-->Decide your stance and why-->Curse b/c harming the environment & gov't corruption
Search Terms: Climate Change, Industrial pollution and Political Corruption due to industrial payoffs
Do NOT Google the research prompt. You will need to gather information from databases and draw your own conclusions.
Jacob Riis Article-Cite as a website/webpage