Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
As a travel writer, you will research a new place and create an engaging travel blog using the five themes of geography.
1. Select a location to focus on in your blog
2. Research your location
- At Least 2 sources cited correctly in NoodleTools
- Revalidation password: smart
- Title Project: Last, First Name-Travel Blog--Don't forget to share!
- Every source must have a notecard attached to it
- Notecard for each of the 5 Themes of Geography
- Paraphrased (YOUR words)
- Bullet Pointed (3 points per Theme)
- No Sentences
3. Collect images to use in your blog
- Save them to your drive in your S.S. folder
- Cite them in NT-website-->Photo/Image born digital
4. Write 5 different blog posts on your Weebly site.
- One post needs to be a video