Create quality work. This blog is available online, so represent yourself well.
Be aware of what information you are posting. Refrain from posting your location, phone number, birth date, and other specific information.
Be ethical users of images. This includes searching in Google Images. Find the original location of the image and see if you have permission. View the list of sites provided by the librarians for copyright-free images.
1. Go to Blogger.com and log in with your BV email and password.
2. Create a new blog. Set up a title for your blog - make it interesting.
3. Now create a URL for your blog. Make it easy to type and understand. Click SAVE.
3. Using the left sidebar, click THEMES to set up a design for your blog. Scroll through the options to find a theme that works for you. You will be able to customize the theme with images later.
4. Once you choose a theme, click on the theme image to select. Scroll to locate and click the Customize Button.
5. Use the options available to customize your blog including color and layout. Return to the main page when done.
6. Click LAYOUT in the left sidebar to customize your blog as well.
Make sure your blog theme includes a heading. If not, you will not be able to add a heading. Most of the time it will allow you to change the background image too.
Use the Customize Feature and choose Advanced to locate all the options.
Create a Post
Share the Blog Link
Blogging is a type of web site that displays "posts" (like articles) in chronological order. Information is updated often and typically is opinion-based. The author can embed videos, images, and other content to show their followers.
For some inspiration, here are a few examples of book blogs.