Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
1. Talk to Mrs. Munson or Mrs. Grimaldi about what you want to print.
2. Create a Tinkercad account to create your 3D object.
3. Export from Tinkercad.com as a .stl file.
4. Turn in using the Google Form link on the left of this page.
5. Let one of the librarians or paras know that you have submitted
|Blue Valley West High School